Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thoughts for the Day

I wanted my blog here to follow the footsteps of the one Gilbert Arenas and yes, it has drawn lots of attention but I got more haters than lovers. Yeah, maybe the posts are biased but it is one's right to say what he wants in his own blog. But I just realized I am no Chuck Norris so there you go! Hate posts gone.

Happy now?

================================================

Yesterday, we were able to catch gerero (finally... I missed him!) and was lucky to get another elite robe of neptune. The other day, I got elite Camisa De Soldado and it suits my claude well. I was able to enchant it with max hp +16% + the 34% gay colony boost + extra 14% hp from family level and 10% from my boots, I did something yesterday that I thought I am not capable of doing; tank gerero!

In our previous gerero raids before, I have only seen stock fighters with shield tank him mainly because they can block his damage well (by using guardian) and partly because provoke keeps the gerero from hitting other people. Me getting beefed by vladimir's dad was impromptu and I was successful in doing so. I kept its attention on my Claude by hitting it with blandir cadena non stop while keeping him on protection field with my scout just nearby spamming mass cure when gerero casts stun (which when followed by a mjolnir could kill the tanker). After 2 channels, I just learned that we could do this without a stock fighter. But with all those hungry gankers hunting down gerero (and the limited time I have because of school), I might not be seeing gerero again till before sunday's colony wars.

Too bad.. :(

================================================

Shoutouts to CrimsonCarnation, PasawayProphecy, IAMVIETNAMESE and our faction Unholy for finally being faction level 52. Welcome the new set of Royalists!

No comments: