Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Day Off

Maintenance. A perfect way to liberate our minds from GE.

Temporarily that is.. LOL.

==========================================================

I was busy training my stances the past days and chit chatting with people a lot since there's no more faction chat to provide me with free entertainment once in a while. I admit the fact that I was really sad when I left Unholy. They've been my GE family for almost 2 months now (the first serious faction I got to) and I've got close friends there. But as much as I want to please everyone, it is not possible. I've reached my limits and that's it time to go.

I'm still willing to help the other guys with stuff. But returning is not a probability at the moment.

==========================================================

Shoutouts to good buddies beedee, crysal, friema, hudiciaro, muchachos and my soulmate desanggria. These people never left me when I was all alone after my dark hours. LOL! This shit's getting emo so Imma end it quick..


PLS SELL ME HQ SAPPHIRES AND RUBIES!

And yes! I was blogspotted!

No comments: