Saturday, August 18, 2007

2nd Colony Wars on my first post...

Oh hi there! Welcome to my first post here on blogspot *applauds* . This blog of mine will be GE oriented so if u find GE boring, GTFO of here! Kidding haha.. Anyways, I've been blogging on tabulas for 2 years already but I stopped posting last March when I... I just felt like stopping XD I'll try my best to update this blog here once in a while.

====================================================================

Tonight, August 19, 2007 will only be my second time attending the colony wars. My faction, Unholy in caravaggio currently has 2 colonies (El Tierra Blanco and Lago Celeste) that we'll have to defend against 2 possible conquerors: the republican alliance of ReBorn and TheCore. This is going to be a tough CW for us considering the conditions and events that has transpired in the past weeks leading to this Sunday. What's the story behind all these fuss? That's what I ought to explain in the following posts I'll make.

If you want to witness the unfolding of the caravaggio drama, stay put here. :D

Laters~

No comments: