Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ironic Day

Today was one hell of a day.

After 2 months+ of being a team player, I left my faction Unholy today.

The big question playing on everyone's mind is why. But I am not disclosing any detail on what it's really about. Yeah, it is partially related to my last post but I have reasons only I can explain.

For the people in Unholy who might pass by here, I want to say thanks for the company guys. I had a great time hanging out with you. Wish you all the luck.

See you around.


======================================================

While I was busy training my stab guard and illusionist (yes I know it sucks but my illusionist is only lvl 22 ATM) stances in Topolo Durga, a good friend of mine, AnkH, pm-ed me and broaded the I was blogspotted. I was like... "Uhhhh... What's that buddy?". He told me to check GE site and to my surprise, I was really blogspotted 0_0

The post featured there was the guide I made for lvl 100 mini bosses. I was happy when people made feedbacks about the entry and I was bewildered when it won me "divine angel wings" (which I dunno how to claim XD). It inspired me to make a guide for raid bosses but decided that since the servers are young yet, I might spoil the fun for the players who put effort into how to deal with "the real deals" of Granado Espada. So for those people who requested a raid boss guide, give me more time to play with them before I spill out the details :P

Again, thank you so much for those people who read my blog =]

======================================================

After leaving Unholy, many were asking where I am headed.

I'm asking the same thing.

For one, I want to thank the factions who offered me invites after seeing me factionless. But with how things turned out for me lately, I think I'm better off a soloist for the time being. This way, I don't offend people that much and I don't get blamed for my "childish and foolish" actions. If I am to join a faction again, I'll be joining the one that's low profile. I'm not that type of person who holds grudges that long but I'm the type who remembers how painful it was when something hit me.

So for the meantime, no faction chat, free 3 family levels or buddies to borrow and lend stuff to.

Better off alone once more.

No comments: