Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Last Stand before P2P

Boss raids can really tear a faction down.


This same dilemma was what I faced yesterday when I decided to go bossing with my pals instead of the whole faction. Well for one, I was used to doing this with less people so that moves will be coordinated and yes, so that goods will be divided by less people. There was this rush of greediness in my blood we got 2 elite polearms early in the morning. Too bad, we got nothing on soloing the bosses.

But then again, I'm not that one for apologies.

===================================================

Today will be the last CW before the colonies get reset. Welcome the P2P era where the strong, the rich and the meanest will thrive in. If you want to make an impact before GE goes officially underway, this is the time to do so.

I heard the Core and Reborn is coming after us. This is going to be tough.


===================================================

belated happy bday to my mom!

No comments: