Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Record


well sadly, I don't have a screenshot of our attendance for CW night because I was at lan.... and I forgot.. zz... But yes! For the first time in AF history, our attendance went past the 50 people online marked! yes.. it was 69 at 1 point but I was pretty much not used to giving commands to that many people. Previous wars for AF has seen around 20-30 families playing CW and it has been just that for around 4 months. The defunct faction Revolution got its members looking for a new home and I hope they found one here in AF. We'll just have to get used to that many people playing war now. 2 colonies isn't bad after all!
**********************************************************************
Welcome to AF (this goes to the new members) . Hope you find a new home in here. Hi baby~ :P

No comments: